Sunday, October 24, 2004

If Only The Press Did Their Job.................

I really did not give a rat's ass about Kerry's Vietnam record. I mean he went, he served, end of story as far as I was concerned. I am swayed more in what he has or has not done in the time that he became a public official. His record or lack there of in the Senate has always been of greater importance to me and many others.

Now comes an article detailing the possibility that Kerry did not receive an honorable discharge as he so proudly points to on his website. The article makes a compelling argument and leads me to conclude that Kerry's military record may not be as squeaky clean as he purports. Now, this late in the game without concrete proof is going to do nothing but raise more questions then answers.

It would be nice if Kerry would sign the release form for all of his records but that’s just wishful thinking. Read the article and make up your own mind. Later.............................


http://www.townhall.com/columnists/markalexander/

No comments: