Monday, January 24, 2005

Excused Absence

Well folks, I have decided that writing 7 days a week on this site and 1 day on Wide Awakes is cutting into my family time on the weekend so I will not be writing on the weekends for the foreseeable future. Now before you contract a suicide bomber to track me down and take me out, let me explain how this is a good thing.

I don’t consider myself a journalist or for that matter even much of a writer but I do like to do research on the topics for my original posts and I just feel if I continue to post at this pace, the original pieces will suffer and those we come by on a regular basis deserve better.

I was always told that you should do your best regardless of the job or task, so while some may disagree with my opinions or even politics, I do try to do my best with ever post. Thanks again to all of my regular readers, you know who you are, and welcome to everyone coming through from Blog Explosion or Blog Clicker, Blog Crowd or other places.

As to my hint of big things for the Mad Tech, things are progressing as they say and you will be close to the first to know. Thanks again everyone.

No comments: