- People who break the law, any law are criminals. People who break immigration law to come to this country for whatever reason are criminals and should be labeled as such so as to discourage ours from thinking that it is the "right" thing to do.
- I find it interesting that the last two years these criminals have held rallies on a traditional holiday for communists and socialists.
- And speaking of these rallies, who do these criminals think they are by illegally exercising the God-given rights of America citizens? Specifically I am referring to the Right to Assemble.
- When did we become a nation of politically correct wusses? We have many laws in this nation and they are meant to be enforced. Cities are now deciding when and where they are going to enforce federal law and that is simply unacceptable. The last time a government underneath our federal government refused to enforce or follow the laws of this nation we had a civil war. Now if cities such as San Francisco, the heart of the socialist republic of California, and Minneapolis don't feel that they can enforce federal immigration law then I guess they should not reap the benefits of all the federal money they receive.
- Along the same theme, it is accepted knowledge that a vast majority of the particapants in any of the immigration rallies are here illegally. If ICE wanted to place the fear of God into these criminals then they should have setup checkpoints along the routes of these matches, screened the attendees, and arrested all illegals.
- The claim that recent ICE raids are tearing families apart is a complete sham. The only people that are tearing families apart are the ones coming to this country illegally. They are separating families by leaving loved ones behind in their home countries or by having children once they reach America. By having children here and thus granting them a chance at the American dream they are forever driving a unrepairable rift between parent and child. Think of the shame and embarrassment that these children must have to deal with once they are old enough to realize what their parents have done for them and to them. Imagine if you can for a moment the irony of being taught everyday in school to obey the laws of this nation and going home every night to parent(s) who are criminals?
So there you are, a couple of thoughts to ponder and maybe discuss among yourselves. Until I return, try to remember to use some common sense out there and be nice to one another.
The Mad Tech