Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Damn, it does not look good......

It is not looking good for McCain so far and I have to wonder if Obama does win, are we going to be faced with 4 years of Jimmy Carter politics or are we headed for a centrist type Bill Clinton like 4 years?

I have no idea but I will tell you this, a extremely liberal Senate and House scares me much worse then a possible President Obama. He does not have the balls to stand up to Congress and they will try to ram through all of their leftist agenda. That my friends scares the Hell out of me.

While we are on the topic of what scares me, try this on for size. What do we really know about Obama? What if only half of what the Republicans and John McCain tried to pin on Obama is true? I can already hear a hearty "I told you so" coming from the usual suspects of talking heads.

Stay tuned for more......I have a feeling that this freaking mess is just the thing to push me back into blogging full-time. At least we might have one thing to thank Obama for.

No comments: