Friday, October 14, 2005

Been a Little Busy

I have been a little busy with the new job and life in general but I should return shortly to my regularly scheduled rants. I am working on a full blown review of Windows Vista Build 5231 with a ton of screenshots so check back in a couple of days for that. Thanks to all the new visitors from Digg.com and everyone who linked to me based on the Kahuna post. I do write a lot of political posts but every now and then an actual tech post sneaks in.

One request before I head off to an all too short night of slumber. My brother returned to Iraq with the rest of the 101st Airborne about 3 weeks ago and as they, our coalition allies and Iraqi army and citizens prepare for the Constitutional vote on Saturday please say a prayer for their safety and continued success along the path to freedom and democracy. Thanks, talk to you soon.

Todd

No comments: