Monday, May 10, 2004

Another Monday

So, today is Monday. Big freaking deal. I am sick of people who assume that Monday should be the worst day of the week. I am having a good Monday. I am on a rant about user's that call up for help and then are too damn impatient to get the help they need.

I have a co-worker that will be known as GMF, if you can't figure that out, then I pity ya. He is a prime example of a tech worker who's time has come and gone. He is clueless about most newer technologies but speaks as if he is an expert on all. He never passes up spewing his liberal option on any either. I work along side this person for 7 hours a day but consider it a good day if I only speak to him once or twice. The sad part is that he is a pretty nice guy, just misguided.

So Friday past was our Poker Night, I came out ahead a whole 7 dollars. Pretty funny considering I played like a jackass the whole night. Well, gotta go earn a dollar for the man, later troops.

No comments: