Wednesday, July 13, 2005

An Illegal Commits A Crime?

In my quest to become the new “King of all Media”, I am going to toot my own horn and feature my latest effort in podcasting. Therefore the information that is contained below amounts to show notes for today’s podcast. You can find the podcast over here and if you are online between 12pm and 2pm Pacific, tune in to Kender on XRadio and you may hear my “official” radio debut. Enjoy the show and let me know what you think. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Today’s podcast is on the topic of America’s unsecured borders and how it cost one family the lives of three of its members. I show how if our borders were secure these people may have not died. The reference links are below so enjoy and let me know what you think, good or bad since I have quite thick skin dealing with wacko lefties each day. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Source 5

Source 6

No comments: