Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The People's Republic Of San Francisco Is Out For Blogger Blood

Given the fact that this story comes to us from The People's Republic of San Francisco I should not be surprised and yet I am. Do these people feel that nothing is beyond their power? Realistically this law if it is passed will be immediately struck down as a violation of free speech. Of course there is the oft chance that if the ensuing court cases could be brought before the dreaded 9th Circuit Court and if that happens then all bets are off.

I am very curious what stance the ACLU will take on this, just a hunch but I think they will once again be on the wrong side and support the Frisco Board of Supervisors. I guess we will have to wait and see if this sets a dangerous precedent. Enjoy the links and have a wonderful Tuesday while thanking God that you don't live in The People's Republic Of San Francisco.

No comments: