Saturday, April 02, 2005

Walk America 2005 Part II

This post will remain at the top of the site until the day of the walk, please scroll down for current posts.


    As some of my regular readers know, I have two children. Each of my children were premature, my son 32 weeks, and my daughter 31 weeks. By God's grace and some great care from dedicated doctors and nurses both of my children are happy and healthy. My wife and I are truly blessed and now I want to give back to the people that help so many that have to endure the same trial as my wife and I. Please help if you can by clicking on the picture above and help sponsor me in the annual Walk America event. Thank you all and God Bless you.

    Sincerely,
    Todd, Carmen, Ryne, and Emma

    P.S. Yes I know I have unmasked myself, but this cause is that important to me and my family, thanks.

    This post will remain at the top of the site until the day of the walk, please scroll down for current posts.



    No comments: