Well, folks I have come to a fateful decision that I have to quit writing and spend more time working. Here's the proof. See, I have to leave this all behind. Do a search on yourself and see what comes up. BTW, I know its April fool’s so enjoy the nuttiness. I have included a few completely false items sprinkled in among the real news items, leave a comment with the news item number and I will tell you if your right. The WalkAmerica event for the March of Dimes is tomorrow morning and I just wanted to thank everyone who has donated to this worthy cause. If you have not and wish to, please click on the picture in the first post and give whatever you can. I believe the cutoff is midnight
2) Africa says yes to
3) People dying to get in to hospital ERs, I wish I had sometime witty to say about this but it's just too damn sad.
5) Bikinis for toddlers the latest rage in
6) Models paid to portray wife-beaters sue advertising company, worried that people will really think they are wife-beaters. Well no one ever said that models were that smart, especially male models.
7) Al Franken arrested for trespassing. Gotta love karma, have fun Al.
8) I got a chuckle out of this but I guess the guy is dead serious. Too bad for him the 300 million people in the
9) American Idol is so open and progressive that they now accept child beaters into their silly little contest, well golly that is something to be proud of.
10) ACLU wants American youth to do as they do not as they say. Perhaps the lawyers over there just need to.... you know what I mean.
11) Soviets really did want to off the Pope. Yes
12) Mexicans make a move to invade the
13) Hey guys here are your choices: the little blue pill for that solid performance or loss of eyesight for the rest of your life?
14) Michael Schiavo continues to prove what a scumbag he is. What kind of man denies his wife's parents a place at her burial? An evil soulless shell of a human being in my humble opinion. Where are his defenders now?
15) Berger pleads guilty to a freaking misdemeanor! Does anyone in the Justice Department have a pair of balls?
16) John Kerry still labeled a non-celeb, but is credited for trying really, really hard.
And lastly, two very scary prospects for the world in the fight against terrorism.
17) Americans expect a nuclear attack by 2010. The two scariest things about this poll, 66% think no one should have nukes including the