Thursday, December 30, 2004

A Decision Made

Well, I have decided to move to Haloscan for my commenting and also add a tag board, due to reader requests. I would ask those of you more versed in the nuances of blogging to please shower me with your wisdom, advice, tips, or just plain smart ass remarks in regards to Haloscan or Tag-boards, all other snide remarks will be dealt with in their own time.

Your nuggets of knowledge are appreciated in advance. I plan to make the change on or around the 1st of January as I am the beneficiary of a 3 day weekend. I will be back with the WTF Friday Rant tomorrow.
So until then keep on, keeping on..........

2 comments:

RomanWanderer said...

Haloscan can automaticaly place the code on your blog, or you can simply paste the generate codes. It also offers the option to ban an IP or IP range, in case of spammers. (I had to take advantage of that yesterday).

All in all, Haloscan is easy and practical, and no, they didn't pay me to type this :P

Atomic Lib Smasher said...

For real, is Haloscan better? IF so, I'd like to use it as well. Mad Tech.. can ya send me some information on it so I might be able to equip it to my blog (does it work with Blogger, btw?)? Just email me at my addy on my blog.