Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Letter to the President

I have been encouraged by some of my regular readers to actually send the President my open letter with the signatures of those who agree with the jist of it. Well, I am going to do it. Please read the letter here, and if you agree enough to want to have your real name associated with it then send me an email at t.d.miller@gmail.com with your info.

I am not sure how long I will collect signatures but I am thinking a month would be good. So the cutoff is going to be December 7th, I will send the letter the next day. Thanks to all for your kind words and encouragement. When or if I get a response from the President it will be posted here and I will send a copy to all who signed. Later..........

1 comment:

Kris said...

Well said! Yes, Bush needs to get out his veto pen and get busy.