Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Gameplan for Theft According to Kerry

Another Posting I wrote on my "day off" from politics, enjoy.


All I can say about this is that Kerry is "the man with a plan". How do you think his supporters feel knowing that their guy is preparing for a loss? It must be dishearting for the liberal machine to look at this man and know that he is their best hope for a win on November 2nd. I can only compare it to the disappointment I felt when the Republicans ran out Bob Dole against Clinton. Now don't get me wrong, I respect and admire Bob Dole but there was no way in hell he was going to beat Clinton.

For their guy to be counting on losing and have his "swat team" of lawyers ready and waiting is shameful. Al "Crybaby" Gore set a terrible precedent in American politics by his actions in the 2000 election. He and his cabal of lawyers have now set us down the path of having our elections compared to those of third world nations. I suspect that the Dems have seen some internal polling that shows a greater loss by Kerry then most people think and are just trying to keep their core calm and prepared for another long election night.

Once again, Kerry has proved that he is willing to say and do anything to win this election. I was going to touch on the Flu shot double standard but it's been beaten to death by others so I will resist from further comment.

http://www.11alive.com/news/

No comments: