Wednesday, October 13, 2004

More Bad News

This report has yet to be confirmed but even if the possibility exists, it scares the hell out of me. I found the original information on Drudge but have linked the full article from the Washington Times website.

Most people outside of the Southwest United States simply do not understand the flood of illegals that rush across our border with Mexico. As a resident of a border state my concern is that we are especially open to "hit and run" attacks.

I lay the blame for this porous stretch of land called a border squarely on the shoulders of every administration that has believed the lie of big business about needing cheap labor. The blood of any American killed or injured because of this failed immigration policy is on their hands.

Here's the link, I will update this posting as I find more information.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/

No comments: