Sunday, October 10, 2004

Making Babies into Bombs

Howdy folks. I spent a great day in the high country east of Phoenix. So I actually have not spent any time online today. I have however in the small amount time I have been online, I did find some interesting articles I would like to share with the world.

I found this one over at World Net Daily, now before you scream right-wing news, this information can be found in snippets of other articles but those news outlets did not think it was important enough to warrant an article of its own.

The article speaks to the heart of this war against the Islamic terrorists. No matter who ends up as President, if they don't understand the resolve of our enemies after reading statements like the ones in this article, then God help us.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40832

Later folks............

No comments: