Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Say it ain't so Senator

I was furious when I read this. If I understand the Senator from Minnesota's position, it's ok for him to turn tail and run but we should go to work each day and trust that the government is doing all it can to protect us.

If the Senator is so concerned about an attack in Washington, why does he not convince the Department of Homeland Security to make the information he has available to the public at large?

I can only guess what he read in that memo that makes him take these actions. We will have to wait and see if he is correct and an attack occurs, God help us, or if he is proven to be overreacting.

I only hope that the Senator is proven wrong, because if an attack occurs and the Administration had prior knowledge, I will be the first one to call for an impeachment of the President.

Here are two links to articles about Senator Mark Dayton decision to close his office through November 2nd. Enjoy…….

http://www.twincities.com/

http://www.cbsnews.com/

No comments: